Hello there Concrete Cutting Geeks here and thanks for stopping by, as Calgary grows so does the volume of people who say they can cut your window.
So let's keep this on point firstly we welcome you to check out - www.facebook.com/concretecuttinggeeks - your find the photos and testimonials to back the rest of this advert.
We specialize in basement window & door projects which includes:
○ Concrete Cutting; No nasty overcuts to those corners that's our promise to you with no extra charge.
○ Excavation; from a walkout entrance to a window enlargement we have the equipment & personnel to take care of it.
○ Environmental disposal of all debris; No nighttime fly tipping here we work in partnership with local companies to dispose of the materials in a sensible manner.
○ Supply & installation of windows; We carry stock windows for those "asap" projects or we custom manufacturer hoppers, casements, sliders and everything in between within 2 weeks.
○ Supply & installation of window well(s); Like everyone under the sun we stock galvanized window wells or we create a custom window well out of cedar or PT in a standard or staged design, your the director just tell us your requirements.
○ Window well drainage; Every project & clients needs are different but we are here to answer those questions and give you options which suits you best from drainage stone to weeping tile tie-ins.
○ City permit obtaining services; Unlike a lot of contractors we are upfront on the fact if there's a alteration to the foundation the city asks for a permit to be pulled. We have no problem obtaining the permit or helping you do it. It's your property and we are not here to lead people down "dark garden paths" especially when it comes to facts.
○ Warranty; 2 years on all installation services from the window well to the window - we are confident in our installers & product so why wouldn't we back that up.
○ Insurance & Liability; We all drive insured vehicles I hope so why we would not hold building insurance for the projects we for take would be "insane". All our staff are covered by WCB so there would not be any awkward conversations if ever a dire situation occurred on your property.
○ Structure engineering; Firstly no we are not P.Eng certified however we obtain the services of people who are when needed and are upfront with you when we feel it needs it.
Well that's pretty much the base points thanks again for taking the time to read all that. We pride ourselves on being geeky in the things you are not so please test our knowledge and get in contact via the methods below, have a great day/evening.
● Estimator Cellphone : (587)-998-4310
Check the Website - www.concretecuttinggeeks.com
Check the portfolio - www.facebook.com/concretecuttinggeeks
Concrete Cutting Geeks " Geeky In the things you aren't"
Serving Calgary & the vast 300 kilometers around it :-)